AIMS OF THE BUSINESS
Complete projects quickly
Keep my clients well-informed about their project
Use every project as an opportunity to improve service quality
Make the designing process fun, interesting, and coherent for my clients
Make my clients happy!
- Designing logos and vinyl graphics for signs, lettering, decals, stickers, and more
- Using your cut-ready graphics
- Delivery and installation
- Removing old vinyl (and the adhesive residue) from substrates
USES FOR CAST VINYL
- Signs and lettering
- Vehicle graphics
- Maritime graphics
- Bumper stickers
- Business stickers
- Smartphone, tablet, and laptop decals (not skins)
- ...Pretty much any glossy, clean, rigid surface
*Generally, painted surfaces are not ideal substrates. However, oil-based enamels and high-gloss paint are the most vinyl-friendly.
- I only use premium high-performance vinyl, which can last up to NINE YEARS outdoors!
- Vinyl can be used both indoors and outdoors
- I can plan the best strategy for design and installation if I visit the location — particularly for signs and other large vinyl graphics
- Although I can provide a few basic substrates, I am not equipped to make large and complex signboards. Please contact me for more information
- The images on this website only feature my original designs, with the exception of a few signs which were modeled to look like the ones they replaced